Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The tiara might be a little much.

So, it's come to my attention that the winner of the best of the best in the bake-off will get to ride in a convertable in the Fourth of July parade.

Naturally, I've been planning what I'll wear ever since.

I'd love to wear a super cool, retro June Cleaver-style dress and set of pearls, but sadly, I have neither.

A friend told me she has a tiara I could wear, which certainly has appeal.

I can just hear whispers in the crowd along the parade route:

"They give a tiara to the winner of the pie contest?"

"No, she brought her own."

2 comments:

Ryan Family said...

Please, oh please find some kind of retro dress and fake, semi-large pearls. Maybe a Jackie O, classic look would be a little more appropriate than the tiara. Do they still make those pillbox hats??

Less than a week until your rock the HC baking world!

The Pie Shark said...

That would be awesome!